Civil Engineering is that branch of engineering that supervises the design and construction of land development projects, including grading and drainage, streets and highways, municipal water and sanitary sewer systems, and storm water management.
MSEI has designed hundreds of development projects, including residential housing, shopping centers, office complexes, and sports complexes. In addition, MSEI has consulted on numerous such projects designed by others, to determine the causes of problems and develop solutions.
Design examples include:
- Recreational facilities such as Inside Sports softball dome and outside field complex in St. Paul, MN
- Shopping centers such as Club West Plaza, in Blaine, MN
- Banking facilities such as Village Bank in Blaine, MN
- Industrial facilities such as AeroFab in Blaine, MN
- Commercial developments such as Apollo Landing Lino Lakes, MN
- Residential developments with city water and sewer, such as Hunters Crossing in Centerville
- Townhome projects such as Hillwind Homes in Fridley, MN